Tornados are natural disasters which rarely occur in South Africa. However, in the last decade, there have been more than a few and although they all were classified as light damage the question that emerges is why they are beginning to grow in numbers? On November 13, a tornado ripped through New Hanover, Pietermaritzburg, on Tuesday afternoon, killing two people. On November 16, 2019, another one hit KwaZulu-Natal. In the video below you can see tremendous air monster recorder from the car driving through the parts of KZN. The name of video that has been set on you-tube by Eyewitness News is “Video goes viral of an alleged tornado in KZN”.
If you have watched the video you might have concluded by yourself that its title opposes the recorded reality in which there is nothing alleged about air streams creating the brink of disaster. Of course, eyes can play tricks on all of us as just as misplacing the angle of the camera can turn hills into mountains but the state of nature on the video clip above is absolutely clear and unambiguous. There was tornado roaming throughout KZN. Below the video, many comments in different ways form the same question: “Why is tornado reality being related with an attribute alleged?” Like KwaZulu-Natal has nothing better to do than to imagine tornados claiming them to be real.
HAARP Experiments – Are These Tornadoes Artificially Created?
Before making any assumptions and accusations, premises for the above-stated question will be listed:
• Tornadoes are very rare in South Africa since both climate and air streams oppose the creation of these disastrous phenomenons. While there is an exception to every rule it is of high importance to distinguish exception from repetitive aberrations.
• Despite tornadoes being large and strong mass media refuse to speak of them in a manner of their true significance – “Alleged Tornado”.
• As the high frequency and high power transmitter formally introduced in the context of the ionospheric research project, the High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is capable of affecting, some even say weaponizing weather.
Experimental Tornadoes Created by HAARP
An abbreviated overview of HAARP’s history will help all laymen to this topic better understand the conspiracy assumption.
HAARP Briefly Explained
The High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) was initiated as an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). The most prominent tool at its disposal is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI). IRI is a high power radio frequency transmitter intended for causing temporary reactions in the ionosphere. The ionosphere is one of the atmosphere layers ranging from 30 to 600 miles above the Earth’s surface. This part of the atmosphere is used as a fundamental natural assistant in radio communications. HAARP is a target of conspiracy theorists, who claim that it is capable of “weaponizing” weather. Commentators and scientists say that advocates of this theory are uninformed, as claims made fall well outside the abilities of the facility, if not the scope of natural science.
These few sentences are enough to explain why HAARP can be accused:
• The U.S. Military(both the Army and the Navy) are financiers of the project. These organizations are not icecream sellers but conquerors that seek the gain of power through every action they take.
• The formal fact regarding the IRI tool and its ability to excite the ionosphere. You don’t need to be a scientist to understand that when messing with any of the atmosphere’s layers you mess with the whole atmosphere which is, in addition to many other roles, the cradle of the world’s climate.
• Scientists claiming that something is impossible(out of the natural scope of science). This is not the attitude of high-level scientists with competence suitable to satisfy the demands of such an ambitious project financed by the American military. As for saying that climate effect production is quest far beyond the ability range of the facility, history has taught us that the truth is very rare when it comes to big things. Decades ago, during the cold war, satellite images were able to take pictures of clocks on people’s wrists and show the precise time. And no government was opening all of its cards. After taking into consideration the rapid growth of technology, we are left with the imagination as the only tool for the realistic assumption about the possibilities of modern discoveries.
How Nature Creates Tornadoes
Most of the tornadoes are created from thunderstorms. A collision of warm moist air mass and cool, dry air mass needs to happen in order for instability inside the atmosphere to be created. Changes in wind direction and rise of the wind speed and height cause an invisible horizontal spinning effect in the lower atmosphere. Rising air within the updraft tilts the rotating air from horizontal to vertical. An area of rotation, 2-6 miles wide, now extends through much of the storm.
Additional Factors For the Creation of Tornadoes
• Abundant low-level moisture is a must that contributes to the development of a thunderstorm.
• Trigger (perhaps a cold front or some different low-level zone of converging winds) is needed to lift the moist air aloft.
• For the strongest tornadoes supercell thunderstorm must occur. A supercell thunderstorm is a long-lived thunderstorm whose updrafts and downdrafts are in near balance. These storms have the greatest tendency to produce tornadoes that stay on the ground for long periods of time. Supercell thunderstorms can produce violent tornadoes with winds exceeding 200 mph.
South Africa Case
South Africa with its climate is not suitable for tornadoes to be the usual occurrence. Some of the scientists point out that the rise of Tornadoes is to be expected due to global warming. And by all means, that statement can be considered for truth and put the dot on this debate. But hasn’t it become usual to blame global warming for all repetitive abnormalities within the climate? Can’t tornadoes become an aberration seeking to turn into normal occurrence in some other parts of the world?
Why South Africa?
By many scientists, Africa as a continent is considered to be the cradle of humanity. During written history, Africa was known by metaphors like “The lands in which diamonds grow from the earth”, “The Golden Lands”, “Soils Of Gold” and many other similar descriptions. If we chose to briefly look over the world’s history, we will remind ourselves that it is completely natural and expected for power centers(corporations) to use all instruments at their disposal in order to create chaos inside places they want to establish their domain. South Africa, as one of the most developed countries in Africa, as a leader and prosperity holder when compared to the neighbors, is a perfect candidate for experiments that could in not so far future, turn into the process of conquering.
Tribute to Tornado Victims
Whatever truth is, two lives were ended on November 13th, 2019. Black Friday History offers condolences hoping that unpredictable features of nature won’t repeat such acts in the future.